Top 5 Reasons To Say “I Love You”


"I Love You"
On all the sentences with which Life gifts us to express Love, one above all is the most meaningful. “I Love you”. A simple 3-word sentence empowered with Truth. While, it is used in many occasions and many circumstances, Let’s not forget that it holds the most essential part of Humanity and represents the deepest roots of our existence.
Saying “I Love You” holds a sacred vibration that should be used with care and reverence.

Here are the top 5 reasons to say I Love you:


1). When you feel it within your Soul

Love is such an existential subject that saying “I Love You” must come from the same place Love emanates. A place where existence and Presence melt as one within the body. The Soul which knows Love as home is the most authentic space from which an “I love You” can be offered.
When it is given from the Soul, Love presents the greatest sense of freedom and the purest sense of kindness. Put your beloved in your heart and envision yourself saying “I Love You“. If He or she belongs there, then “I Love You” also does.
"Love Poem"

 2). When you know what Love means to you

Words are so powerful that when you share them, they become an imprint of your Life into the heart of another. Be careful with words as their echo change the giver and the receiver forever. Make sure that whenever you share an “I Love You”, you fully understand what it means to you so that you can always clarify its meaning in the most accurate way, even though the concept in itself remains unfathomable.

 3). When you care enough that your Beloved knows it

Your Beloved is the cherished one who is the ultimate “recipient”.  Caring for another is one thing. Caring for another to know that you Love her/him is something special. It takes you out of your comfort zone. It demands your heart to be exposed. As it is can be a leap of Faith for you, realize that it can also represent a great deal for your companion. A relationship has little chance to blossom unless the subject of Love, in its deepest sense, has been brought forth especially when you feel ready to say “I Love You“.
"Love You"

 4). When what you do says I love you even without words

No words will ever been able to come close to the actions that embody their meanings. Especially when it comes to Love. Love is such an complex and yet simple blessing at the same time, that only deeds can illustrate it in the greatest way. There are an infinite way to show your Love. Each time you share your Love through actions, you say “I Love You” much louder than the words themselves. Yet the mind, somehow, remains attached to words. Know how to illustrate an “I Love You”  so that you give it another dimension.

5). When you have no fear about loving fully
The last but not the least of our reasons as it is, indeed, the most important one. The very Reason why you would NOT say “I Love You”“I love you” put you in the greatest space of vulnerability. Each time you allow yourself to declare “I love You” to another, you say: I am giving of myself. Unless you know that you can give without counting because you receive from an limitless source, it is very frightening to let yourself be emptied. So, first and foremost, make sure that you don’t fear Love so that you can soulfully and unconditionally say “I Love you”.


No comments