All Google Tricks at One place



GO TO GOOGLE....



Type in “Google Gravity” and click on “I’m Feeling Lucky”(wait a sec to experience the effect of gravity.)

Type in “elgoog”and click on “I’m Feeling Lucky” (the Mirror effect is on.)

Type in “Google Sphere” and click on “I’m Feeling Lucky” (see the spinning effect.

Type in “who is the cutest” and click on “I’m Feeling Lucky” (see who’s so cute and beautiful/handsome.)

Type in “Google Loco” and click on “I’m Feeling Lucky” (see what’s moving.)

Type in “ LOL Limewire” and click on “I’m Feeling Lucky” (see that you are as a pirate.)

Type in “Epic Google” and click on “I’m Feeling Lucky”

Type in “Rainbow google” and click on “I’m Feeling Lucky”

Type in “Annoying Google” and click on “I’m Feeling Lucky”

Type in “Google pacman” and click on “I’m Feeling Lucky”

Type in “Google Magic” and click on “I’m Feeling Lucky”

Type in “Google color (Ex: pink,blue)” and click on “I’m Feeling Lucky”

Type in “Google Heart Page” and click on “I’m Feeling Lucky”

Type in “epic box” click on “I’m Feeling Lucky”

Type in ” sexy snape” click on “I’m Feeling Lucky”

Type in “weenie google” click on “I’m Feeling Lucky”

Type in “Who’s Awesome” click on “I’m Feeling Lucky” any one dare 2 try???

No comments